Monday, March 10, 2014

And so it begins...

The 2014 season is underway. With the help of The Littlest Giant, the green leafy veggies (lettuce and spinach) are in the ground. Also the potato bags in the front of the house have potatoes in them this year (instead of pumpkins). They are red potatoes donated by my neighbor's son who had more than he needed. Eyes sprouted and planted.

There is a good deal of work that I need to do on the driveway bed as the wood has rotted or eaten away. Good thing I have all that extra plank wood lying around in the shed. And they said I was mad for keeping it MAD I TELL YOU!!!! MUAH HA HA!!!!!

Here are some pictures, they are in Ye Olde Pumpkin Patch this year as there were pumpkins in there last year:

The lettuce is to the right, spinach to the left. Littlest Giant to the top. :)

Everything bedded down nicely

No comments: