Monday, February 2, 2015

The 2015 Plan is done

Well here's to another season. I know, its Groundhog Day (yes, Phil saw his shadow) and this is traditionally when the wife starts looking at beach houses and I start planning out the garden. Like last season, I am only going to fertilize when I plant, and the rest will be compost, weeding, and leaves. Also not sure if I want to get manure this season, there are a lot of weeds in that poop. But I will be using the water from my fish-tank which I clean weekly, and there is a lot of nitrogen in that. (Its a really dirty goldfish). I'm not sure if I am going to till again this season or just make really good use of my stored leaves for mulch. It really did help with the weeds. I am planting the corn where the beans were last year and see if it really fixed into the soil. Hopefully it will.

Without further ado, here is the layout.


Wish me luck!

No comments: